Why Is It Better To How it Works

Asia Forum has Discussed about Asia technology. If you like to read or wrtie any new topic about the Asia country then you can do it here.
shammi5959

Why Is It Better To How it Works

Post by shammi5959 »

Not get out of this unfavorable cycle from year to year. I have seen the opposite trend in dairy farming, where volume is the most important and efficiency is higher on large How it Works farms, but it is based on high-quality feed, genetics, microclimate and animal welfare. The trend, which is really gratifying, is that the younger generation has felt the value of the countryside and is increasingly choosing to stay or return to their parents' farms compared to those treated 10-15 years ago. Currently in Latvia the average age of the owner is How it Works about 55 years. More and more often I notice that the offspring of the owners feel proud of what their parents have done, they are aware of the value of the land. If the family owns 500 hectares of land in Zemgale, which costs 8-9 thousand. EUR / hectare, then they themselves understand how many millions worth of land, as

Well as machinery and infrastructure - dryers, How It Works hangars, etc. Young people are more likely to have a business mindset and a desire to be more efficient, accurate and environmentally friendly. They are analyzing and How it Works learning from the best, and young people are learning faster about the technologies that farmers already have today, together with green and environmentally friendly farming. I cannot fail to mention that over the past 10 years, both the bank and the farmers have learned from the crises. When there was a so-called big milk crisis in 2014 and 2015, I addressed individually to dairy farms whether they would need additional financial resources to overcome the short-term financial difficulties.

It was a completely new approach to agricultural How it Works financing, it showed that we are with the customer at all times. It was a professional long-term vision - we are not just looking at today, we are looking at how to overcome this financial crisis together and live on in tense moments. It is clear that the farmer will never leave the land empty. The farmer will always sow the fields, which means that there will be turnover and cash flow again next year. It is for this reason that agriculture was the only sector in the financial crisis with the least insolvency. Another trend that has become a reality in many industries