Real Estate Photo Editing Staggering Difference Personalized Content

Description of your first forum.
khairul618397

Real Estate Photo Editing Staggering Difference Personalized Content

Post by khairul618397 »

We're going to dive into that a bit, doubling down on your indie conversion and mastering kit. Both I've taken in the past. And I'm really excited to talk to Brennan today because not only is he building this incredible company called RightMessage, which I believe holds the keys to the Real Estate Photo Editing future of content marketing for the copyblogger world and the world at large , but Actually. Besides, Brennan is, in my opinion, a certified genius and he's really smart. One of the smartest guys I know, and I always appreciate having the Real Estate Photo Editing opportunity to talk to him. So Brennan, welcome to the show today.

Brennan Dunn: Well, Darrell Vesterfelt, thanks for that. I wouldn't go as far as genius, but I'm geeking on this stuff, that's all that matters. Darrell Vesterfelt: I always want to ask Real Estate Photo Editing you how it feels to be the smartest guy in the room, because I feel like most of the time Real Estate Photo Editing you're the smartest guy in the room you're sitting in . And I sat under the teachings and workshops that you have already done in the past. And I'm always amazed at the dedication you have to the work you do and the dedication Real Estate Photo Editing to understanding how we can connect with people in a different way. So before we dive into RightMessage and personalization and segmentation, I'm really happy to do that on a bit of a tactical level.

Tell me a bit about the background and how you got to this point because I think it's really easy for a lot of people in the Copyblogger audience to identify with Real Estate Photo Editing where you went and how you got here and why it's so important to you. Brennan Dunn: OK. So, I'm going to go back 15 years in time. So, I was fresh out of college and the very first entrepreneurial activity I did was start Real Estate Photo Editing a real estate legion with a friend of mine. And what we did was we bought ad spend on Google AdWords, back when you could actually afford things like refinancing and first time homebuyers and things like that. So we launched these big advertising campaigns for our clients.