SERVICES PRICE Podcasting Still Matters

Description of your first forum.
khairul618397

SERVICES PRICE Podcasting Still Matters

Post by khairul618397 »

This data is then sent directly back to ConvertKit or whatever you are using. And then it is stored in their contact record. So you can gradually start at this port...this is an example of a batch segmentation effort, but you can do it. You can set up an automation that will send this every SERVICES PRICE few months, like clockwork, or you can integrate this part of your list. So you get that information when people agree to participate. It's a really good way to just squeeze out that kind of information early on. Darrell Vesterfelt: SERVICES PRICE OK. It's awesome. So I understand our audience a little better. But you also mentioned editing the content of a sales page. So tell me about cross-media, because we're not just talking about email here.

We also talk about the possibility of SERVICES PRICE modifying our website. Brennan Dunn: Yes. This is where things get fun. We kind of have this opinion at RightMessage that your email database is your only source of truth. So every time a purchase occurs, the data is sent to ConvertKit. Every SERVICES PRICE time they answer a survey question, that data is also sent up there. So you can use a contact record and an email database, much like a user record. So when you log into Facebook, whether you're on your phone or your desktop or someone else's computer, it all comes from the same user record that has Darryl's friends, and then it creates the stream . You are a custom feed group on Facebook.

So which we can obviously then use ConvertKit, or whatever email marketing tool we're using, to see who's going to get that email, and then extracting that data into that SERVICES PRICE context and using liquid models to change the snippets. But then if we refer them to our website, which we usually do, you can send introductory emails, but usually you link people to a sales page. So if we can continue that SERVICES PRICE conversation on a sales page, then we can create that kind of cross-media experience. So what we do is we recommend people do... And that's where it started was say if I could pass Darryl's contact id to my website and then.